VP Marine Energy Storage
Why Join Us?
Because what we do makes a difference. We develop high performance lithium-ion batteries that out perform all other energy storage solutions. Our Thermal-StopTM and CellCoolTM systems are capable of controlling temperature and eliminating thermal runaway, thus making our batteries some of the safest and longest lasting in the world. Because of this, PBES and our customers are proud to be helping the planet by reducing emissions and making a positive impact on greenhouse gasses.
What Does the Job Look Like?
Aim of this role is to implement, deploy & maintain a strong product education program and winning opportunity management strategy for the Marine Energy Storage market in the Nordics.
PBES offers a competitive salary and benefits plus a flexible work environment and start up environment.
- Implement and manage the business development and solution sales of energy storage for the marine industry within the Norwegian market.
- Team management.
- Manage the projects’ P&L.
- Define, roll-out and manage local processes and procedures, including contracting, project management, sales, and support.
- Liaise with other departments regarding market intelligence activities, identify strategic opportunities and economic models to define related products and services.
- Provide to the Sales team all the relevant tools, cost evaluations and systems layouts to facilitate the leads’ qualifications in line with the company’s strategy.
- Map out the Marine Energy Storage market
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor or Master’s degree
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in the Marine Market in the Nordic
- Project management skills
- Experience in market intelligence analysis
- Leadership, Team management & development
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Strategic planning
- Pragmatic and solutions driven
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Ability to work in a multicultural – multinational environment
- English must be of a high standard
- Prepared to travel frequently