Health, Safety & Environment Policy
PBES’s occupational health and safety program is successful because it is developed, supported and carried out by all employees, from executive management to the newest hire. The safety program instills safety and reliability at every facility to push beyond regulatory compliance to operational excellence.
HSE Policy Statement:
The long-term business success of PBES depends on our ability to continually improve the quality of our services and products while protecting people and the environment. Emphasis must be placed on ensuring human health, operational safety, environmental protection, quality enhancement, and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors. Our stockholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
PBES requires the active commitment to, and accountability for, QHSE from all employees and contractors. Line management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, QHSE policies and standards. We are committed to:
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times
- Eliminate Quality non-conformances and HSE accidents
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction
- Set Quality & HSE performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption
- Minimize our impact on the environment through pollution prevention, reduction of natural resource consumption and emissions, and the reduction and recycling of waste
- Apply our technical skills to all HSE aspects in the design and engineering of our services and products
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our QHSE policies, standards, programs and performance. Reward outstanding QHSE performance
- Improve our performance on issues relevant to our stakeholders that are global concern and on which we can have an impact, and share with them our knowledge of successful QHSE program and initiatives.