CellSwap - Battery Re-coring
PBES brings value in the marine battery market to a new level. PBES CellSwapTM is a retrofit process to rebuild the inside of a battery onboard a vessel. CellSwapTM represents common sense thinking in marine battery design – and is a first in the marine market.
PBES CellSwapTM is simple; with PBES’s innovative battery design, the lithium-ion cells in the core of the battery can be replaced when nearing end of life. Other items, such as cabling, electronics, cooling, racking and structural components can be reused. With PBES CellSwapTM there is no need for costly re-commissioning and reintegration costs. The rebuilding is possible without disruption while the vessel is in service.
CellSwap: Reduce, Re-Use and Recycle
Result: A smaller, lighter battery system
- Capital investment is reduced
- Provides a more efficient and cost effective solution
- Reduces operational and installation cost
- Reduces battery system size and weight
- Reduces installation time and effort