Despite rumours of our demise, PBES is still open for business. Due to circumstances beyond our control the company has commenced the restructure of Norwegian operations effective immediately.
The restructure of PBES Norway is intended to provide our customers and supply partners with increased confidence regarding production and delivery. PBES is continuing to manufacture its products in Norway using a local contract manufacturer.
PBES is known for providing high quality, high performance energy storage used in heavy industrial and commercial marine applications. This commitment to quality and service will remain unchanged as it is the cornerstone to our success.
The company will now free up resources to focus on providing their customers with exceptionally designed and installed energy storage systems and the highest quality service.
Some points to consider when selecting an energy storage provider:
- PBES has the only system proven to prevent thermal runaway (3rd party validated)
- PBES has patents on thermal runaway protection and gas extraction (international patents)
- PBES is the only battery system capable of being rebuilt to reduce costs and electronic waste and increase sustainability (up to 70%)
- DNV-GL Type Approval
- NMA Flag Approval
- DMA Flag Approval
- ISO 9001:2015 certification
- ISO 14001 in process
- In 2017, PBES shipped more than 15MWh of energy storage on 12 ships and 4 land based projects
- In 2018 to date, PBES has secured more than 18MWH of energy storage contracts on 10 ships and 5 land based projects
- Since announcement of the restructure program, PBES has secured more than 2MWh of energy storage contracts on 2 ships and 1 land based project
While the last 6 months have been extremely difficult for the company, our customers, and the people who work here, PBES is determined to persevere and provide the highest level in product and service to its customers.
PBES Production at Elpro in Norway